Teaching Assistant –
CT10, Broadstairs, Kent
Salary/Rate:£16,000 – £18,500/annum Pro Rata
Twenty 4 Seven Education are looking for a teaching assistant to start ASAP.
An opportunity has arisen to appoint a Teaching Assistant. The post offers an opportunity for an enthusiastic TA to join a highly dedicated and highly effective staff team.
The successful candidate will work supporting pupils with a range of behaviour and learning needs and will have a high level of emotional intelligence and resilience, a flexible approach to their work and an ability to embrace change.
Desirable skills or experience –
- A good standard of general education (ie. NVQ level 1 or equivalent)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills – GCSE Maths and English
- Previous experience of working with young people
- Ability to use basic technology
- Ability to relate well to children and adults and respond appropriately
- Good communication skills and empathy to encourage pupils to interact positively with others and be socially responsible
We at Twenty 4 Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.
For further details or to apply please contact Tim at Twenty 4 Seven Education. (01843 264560)