Teaching Assistant- Reception
Location – CT11, Ramsgate, Kent
Salary – :KR3 Pro rata
Initially for our Reception Class – temporary post until 31st August
30 hours a week ( 8:30am – 3:30pm – Lunch 1pm-2pm)
Salary- KR3 Pro rata
Twenty 4 Seven Education are looking for a teaching assistant to start ASAP.
An opportunity has arisen to appoint a Teaching Assistant. The post offers an opportunity for an enthusiastic TA to join a dedicated and highly effective staff team.
- Work with an Early Years setting as a teaching assistant who is willing to support pupils with SEN.
- Are you experienced in supporting children’s learning in the Early Years and across the infant age range?
- Can you motivate and engage young children so that they love coming into school?
- Are you a great team worker and excellent communicator?
- Do you have the skills needed to work with young children with SEN&D eg. language delay, ASC, attachment and challenging behaviour?
- Are you confident to engage with families and uphold a open-door ethos?
- Would you enjoy being part of a fantastic team of hard-working teachers and TAs?
IF YOU SAID “YES” TO THE ABOVE THEN WE HERE AT TWENTY 4 SEVEN EDUCATION HAVE THE JOB FOR YOU!
We at Twenty 4 Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.