We are currently looking to recruit strong teaching assistants for different schools in and around Dudley. Some of these roles are working 1-1 with children with additional needs. For these roles, experience with children with additional needs is essential as you will be responsible for carrying activities in and out of the classroom. All of the roles are full time positions and are scheduled to start after the October break.
· Working 1:1 with pupil(s)
· Working with small groups of pupils
· Supporting the teacher
· Helping SEND pupil to make progress and access the curriculum
· A Teaching Assistant qualification is desirable, preferably with specific SEND knowledge
· Must have a desire to make a positive contribution in class
· Must have a desire to make a difference to the progress- academic, social and/or personal- of pupils with SEN
· Need a successful track record of working with pupils
· Classroom-based experience is useful
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
· Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses
· Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.