Twenty4seven Education are seeking to appoint teaching assistants for a number of roles we have in Dudley and surrounding areas. The Primary schools we are recruiting on behalf of have 1-1 SEN and general roles. Successful candidates will need to have had at least one year experience working in schools or nurseries.
We have part time, full time, short and long-term positions that we are looking to recruit for. If you are interested in a SEND role you must have had relevant experience working with children with additional needs.
Ideally, the school are looking for someone with a level 2 or 3 relevant qualification.
· Working 1:1 with pupil(s)
· Working with small groups of pupils
· Supporting the teacher
· Helping SEND pupil to make progress and access the curriculum
· A Teaching Assistant qualification is desirable, preferably with specific SEND knowledge
· Must have a desire to make a positive contribution in class
· Must have a desire to make a difference to the progress- academic, social and/or personal- of pupils with SEN
· Need a successful track record of working with pupils
· Classroom-based experience is useful
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
· Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses
· Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.