Twenty4Seven are recruiting on behalf of a school in Great Barr with an Ofsted rating ‘Good’. They are looking for a Teaching assistant with a Level 2 or 3 qualification who is available for supply day to day bookings potentially leading to long term.
· Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
· Working 1:1 with pupils
· Working with small groups of pupils
· Supporting the teacher
· Working with SEN pupils is admirable but not essential
· A desire to make a positive contribution in class
· Successful track record of working with pupils
· Classroom-based experience
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
· Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses
· Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.