The demand for supply in schools is rapidly increasing. If you are a level 2 or 3 qualified teaching assistant, we need you! A number of schools in and around Sandwell are seeking TA’s for day to day and long term bookings. Part time and full-time positions are available. If you are living in any of the following areas and have the relevant qualifications and experience, please apply now!
– Brierley Hill
– Cradley Heath
– Great Barr
– West Bromwich
· Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
· Working 1:1 with pupils
· Working with small groups of pupils
· Supporting the teacher
· Working with SEN pupils is admirable but not essential
· A desire to make a positive contribution in class
· Successful track record of working with pupils
· Classroom-based experience
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
· Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses
· Up to £75 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.