Twenty4Seven Education we are recruiting for a Level 2 or 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant. We are recruiting on behalf of a school in Wolverhampton who are searching for someone who is strong, reliable and motivated for a long term role. Successful candidates must have had experience working within a Year 1 setting.
· Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
· Working 1:1 with pupils
· Working with small groups of pupils
· Supporting the teacher
· Working with SEN pupils is admirable but not essential
· A desire to make a positive contribution in class
· Successful track record of working with pupils
· Classroom-based experience
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
· Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses
· Up to £75 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.