Year 2 Teaching Assistant, Kidderminster
Full Time, ASAP Start
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school in Kidderminster are seeking a Year 2 Teaching Assistant to support and assist students through their Key Stage 1 SATs with an immediate start. The role is temporary until SATs have been completed but there may be other opportunities available at the school for the right person.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting or teaching within education, preferably with Key Stage 1 SATs although this is not essential. You must be adaptable, confident and able to use initiative in order to support the students through a key time in their education.
They are a truly caring school and hope that all staff members share the same vision:
- To promote generosity of spirit, understanding and tolerance
- Instil strong values to guide our decision making
- Foster a sense of worth, strength and identity as part of our school family
- Create responsible role models to build successful communities of the future
- Inspire those around us to try something new;
- Dream, believe and achieve
Due to the immediate start, this role will not be available for long so apply urgently to avoid missing out on a wonderful opportunity at a wonderful school.
Twenty4Seven Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS. Full support through the DBS application is provided.