Twenty4Seven are currently looking for fully qualified Teachers to work in a school located in Oldbury Ofsted rated ‘Good’. This school are specifically looking for someone who has experience teaching Year 6. There are also more roles available for other year groups at surrounding schools so if this role doesn’t suit you, give the Birmingham office a call to see what else we have available.
What do you need?
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education. (ECT status also accepted)
· 10-year checkable work/education history
· Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Twenty 4 Seven will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
· Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for:
· Real passion for education and learning
· Experience working with Year 6
· Be able to plan lessons and activities to meet pupils individual learning needs
· To report to parents and colleagues on progress and curriculum
· Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching
· Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses
· Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.