SEND Teaching Assistant Academy – Mid-Kent- ASAP
* Start Date: ASAP
* Location: Mid-Kent
* Working Hours: Full Time, 8:30am-3:30pm, Term Time Only
* CPD Training: Free Online Group and 1:1 Sessions
* Qualification: Level 2 Teaching Assistant Diploma
* Paid Experience: 1 Year Placement
* Pay Rate: Competitive Rates of Pay (Plus Holiday Pay and Pension Contributions Available)
Do you want the opportunity to work as a paid Trainee SEND Teaching Assistant?
Twenty4Seven Education (T4S) will train and support you every step of the way on our exciting Teaching Assistant Academy (TAA)!
For the chance to get paid as you train and gain hands-on experience you must be fully registered with T4S.
To find out more about our T4S TAA please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3830 7410 to speak to one of our Education Support Team Consultants.
Our TAA will help you develop skills and attributes for employment within SEND Schools. It is ideal for those with limited child related experience or those from a healthcare background looking for a change in career.
Over the course of a one year paid placement in an SEND School, our TAA offers candidates the experience and training they need to become qualified Level 2 Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Teaching Assistants. You will receive mandatory training prior to starting and throughout the placement from a member of our Education Support team.
* You will undertake the roles and responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant in the classroom and around the school
* You will use your initiative and be proactive in the school
* You will demonstrate a high level of professionalism
* You will communicate effectively with children and staff
* You will be empathetic and nurturing towards children with SEND
* You will help encourage the use of positive behaviour management strategies
* Experience working with children in an educational or similar setting/healthcare background
* Professional reference checks to cover the last 2 years
* Legal right to work in the UK (no limitations)
The key benefits of joining the T4S TAA:
* T4S is an accredited REC member
* You will be assigned a dedicated, friendly and experienced consultant
* You will receive regular contact throughout your registration process, training and paid placement
* Competitive rates of pay
* Holiday pay and pension contributions available
* Uncapped £100 referral bonus for you and the person you refer (terms & conditions apply)
* Free Level 2 Teaching Assistant Diploma (terms & conditions apply)
* Free safeguarding training
* Free access to group/1:1 CPD training sessions
* You will gain exclusive access to online CPD courses at a reduced cost
* Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
Twenty4Seven Education is dedicated to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies, including right to work, employment references and Enhanced DBS checks.