Art Teacher – Birmingham – September 2021
Starting in September 2021, this exciting role as a temp to permanent Art Teacher is an exciting opportunity for both experienced and NQTs. Here you will be required to teach Key stages 3 & 4. This is a mixed gender school with the Ofsted rating of ‘Outstanding’.
This is the ideal opportunity if you are looking for a teaching position as an Art Teacher that will challenge you to use a variety of teaching methods and new developments in the curriculum to teach a range of year groups, containing pupils of various abilities, attitudes and experiences.
As a teacher you will have:
– A motivated attitude when it comes to organising and delivering engaging lessons.
– Be a team player.
– Be able to maintain a great working environment and relationships with students to encourage them to get the most out of the planned lessons.
– Excellent organisational skills.
– You must have a QTS (This role is open for both NQTs & Experienced teachers)
– This is an excellent opportunity to join the teaching faculty at an Ofsted rated Outstanding Secondary school in Coventry and refine your teaching skills. You will be gaining extraordinary experience in applying a wide range of teaching methods, aids and approaches to bring out the best in every pupil.
Does this sound like your next Art Teacher role Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!