Twenty 4 Seven education are currently seeking a Chemistry Teacher to join the team of a high achieving Secondary School based in Coventry. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful Science faculty and engaged in new challenges and new students. You will be expected to work with Key Stages 3 up to Key Stages 5.
About the role:
· Expected to teach Key Stages 3 up to Key Stage 5
· You will be based within a Mainstream school.
· You will be making lesson plans which will be effective and relevant to the curriculum
· Engage students in lessons and interest them to achieve the best they can. Be enticing and create a positive environment
· Enhanced DBS
· Two professional references
· A right to work in the UK
· Ideally experience working with key stages 3 to key stage 5
· Excellent knowledge on the subject
Twenty4Seven education can offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Your own personal consultant
· No need for time sheets
· Email/SMS booking confirmation
Does this sound like your next Chemistry Teaching role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be called immediately!