Twenty4Seven education are currently seeking Cover Supervisor to begin in September. This new and exciting role is based in Coventry where you’ll be expected to cover when teachers are absent or not able to attend the lesson. You will be expected to engage within a classroom of key stage 3 to key stage 5. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate wanting to get more of a feel for a full time teaching role. You will be expected to adapt to different students and needs and affectively adapt to the lesson plan.
About the role:
· Expected to cover staff when absent or unable to attend the class
· You will be based within Mainstream Schools
· You will be placed in classes where adapting to the lesson plan quickly and affectively
· Enhanced DBS
· Two professional references
· A right to work in the UK
· Ideally experience working with key stages 3 to key stage 5
Twenty4Seven education can offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Your own personal consultant
· No need for time sheets
· Email/SMS booking confirmation
Does this sound like your next Cover Supervisor role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be called immediately!