KS2 Teaching Assistant – Kidderminster – ASAP
- Location: Kidderminster
- Contract: Full time – July (in the first instance)
- Hours: Monday -Thursday 8:30am -3:20pm and Friday 8:30am-1pm
- Salary: £60-£80 per day
- Start: WB 28/02/22
This ‘Good’ Ofsted rated Primary School wants to be internationally recognised for creating passionate and resilient lifelong learners. They inspire their children by insisting on excellence and continually strive to inspire a culture of curiosity through an empowering, innovative curriculum.
The School is looking to recruit a full time Teaching Assistant to join their passionate and enthusiastic team, to support pupils in a Year 6 class.
The successful candidate will have the ability to assist and work under the direction of the class teacher. They will be able to support and aid the learning of pupils through clarifying and explaining instructions, ensuring the use of equipment and materials and to provide continuous encouragement and motivation.
This role may include the opportunity to work as a general Teaching Assistant within the classroom setting or to provide one-to-one support with identified pupils.
The ideal candidate:
- Be passionate and dynamic about children’s learning
- Be enthusiastic about helping young people to succeed
- Have the ability to form strong professional relationships with young people
- Have high expectations for the behaviour and academic progress of young people
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
- Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Up to £125 referral scheme* (uncapped)
- FREE/heavily reduced CPD courses
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Worcester office on 01905 896 880 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.