Twenty4Seven Education are actively seeking a full time, learning support assistant. This High school is based in Coventry. This school is deemed ‘Good’ according to Ofsted reports. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a full time / permanent position within a Learning Assistant role.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Learning Support Assistant to lead the supported study provision for identified students working independently in the Hub Inclusion area and to ensure that students on supported study have access to high quality, appropriate curriculum from curriculum subject areas, which is adjusted in order to meet individuals’ needs.
The postholder will support the SENDCo / Assistant SENDCo and will lead the organisation and operational running of the main Hub, The role will include: ensuring all students on supported study have appropriate lesson material and where this is not relevant, an appropriate bespoke programme of study is in place. Adjust material provided to ensure it meets the needs of the learners, provide information and advice to SAHT and SENDCo regarding students who are referred to the Hub, maintain the supported study timetable and provide bespoke interventions.
We are looking for someone who:
· Someone who holds relevant qualifications at A-level or above. These qualifications can be specific qualifications or educational achievements which relate to Special Educational needs or disabilities, which isn’t essential but would be an advantage.
· Someone who can gage the needs which might need to be attended to.
· Someone who has knowledge of the needs and characteristics of students across the age range 11-19.
· Preferably some recent experience within this sector.
Your very own dedicated consultant
– A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay
– No need for completion of time sheets
– Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
Does this sound like your next LSA role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be called immediately!