About the role –
Twenty4Seven Education are seeking to appoint an experienced Learning Support Assistant with a specific needs focus to assist in the support and inclusion of children with special educational needs and disabilities or other barriers to learning, under the leadership of the Senior Assistant Headteacher (Inclusion), SENDCo and Assistant SENDCo.
You will work with students with a range of difficulties but will have a focus group based around a specific need understanding of Cognition and Learning, Communication and Interaction, Physical and Sensory or Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
The ideal candidate:
· Excellent knowledge of inclusion / SEND including Cognition and Learning (e.g. MLD), Communication and Interaction (e.g. ASD), Physical and Sensory (e.g. visual impairment) or Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (e.g. anxiety)
· A good understanding of the needs and characteristics of students across the age range 11-19
· Recent experience of working with young people either in a school setting, as a parent, or involvement in voluntary work such as a youth group, cubs, brownie or similar organisation
· Excellent communication skills
Your very own dedicated consultant
– A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay
– No need for completion of time sheets
– Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
Does this sound like your next LSA role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be called immediately!