Music Teacher – Birmingham
School: Secondary – Music
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Ongoing – Full-Time
Pay Rate: £130 – 200 per day
A Secondary School in Birmingham is looking for a dedicated Music Teacher to join their team on a full-time basis, starting ASAP. You must be experienced and able to teach Science and are able to teach within physics, biology and chemistry. All three are not a deal breaker.
You will be responsible for adjusting your teaching methods and the existing curriculum to meet the needs of each individual child. It is important that you help and inspire the children to help them reach their true academic potential!
If this interests you, please contact Elizabeth/James from the Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 or email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ‘Good’ Ofsted rated academy located in Birmingham, Small Heath, caters for students aged 4-19. This is an academy that continually makes its inclusive vision a reality. With high expectations of behaviour, attendance, uniform, achievement and attainment. They believe in every child and believe that their students must have every opportunity to achieve their potential and beyond.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· PGCE, Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent teaching qualification and evidence of in-service training is essential for this role
· Experience teaching music is essential
· Minimum 1 years’ Teaching experience in the last 5 years including teaching those identified with special needs – particularly those identified with Autism and ADHD
· Experience of adhering and contributing to Educational Health Care Plans (EHCP), Annual Reviews and Behaviour Support Plans
· Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
· Experience of using communication aids such as British Sign Language, Makaton or PECS is advantageous but not essential
· Enhanced DBS registered or willing to acquire a new certificate
· Can effectively manage behaviour using positive behaviour strategies
· The ability to tailor their skills to meet the needs of each individual child
· Will be kind, caring and patient when dealing with children who require specialist support
What to do next?
As stated before, please register your interest with Twenty4Seven Education by contacting Elizabeth/James from the Birmingham Office on 0121 817 0400, or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
Key Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· FREE Safeguarding Training
· £100 For All Referral Scheme
· Early notification of Training/Courses/Workshops
· FREE or heavily discounted CPD Courses (Level 2 TA Course, BSL Certification, Mental Wellbeing of Children Certification and Paediatric First Aid Course)
· Minimal Administration
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.