Science Teacher – Birmingham- September start
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make positive career steps. We are looking for someone with drive and ambition to create lessons that involve all the class. This is an opportunity for you to join a dedicated and hard working team. This school is based in Birmingham and this position is a full time role.
This is a high performing multi academy trust where values and expectations are high. Improving life chances of young people in areas socially or economically deprived to help them succeed at the highest levels of education is a key value.
The ideal candidate:
· Passionate about making a positive impact on the students’ lives
· Ability to offer professional guidance and assistance to students and teachers on the practical aspects of the curriculum
· A great passion for teaching science
· ICT skills to research, present and communicate effectively
· DBS on the update system
· A Levels or NVQ 3 in LATA
· Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation as it relates to the work of a school
· Knowledge of COSHH and ESCC regulations in relation to safe handling of chemicals
· Your own dedicated consultant
· A variety of daily, short and long term positions that suit your needs
· Email/SMS confirmation for all your bookings
· Competitive rates of pay
· No need for completion of time sheets
Does this sound like your next Science Teacher role Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!