Pay £130 -£200
Twenty 4 Seven has a new exciting opportunity for a qualified secondary school science teacher in the South Birmingham area. Position is for September start. Full time with temp to perm option for the right candidate.
· The School is a good Ofsted secondary schools with varied and vibrant broad leaning culture.
· Ensure All students develop the skills and understanding needed to be successful at school and in future careers.
· Curriculum designed to develop understanding of Biology, Chemistry and Physics
· Making sure students are being evaluated, analyse and assess students are reaching maximum progress.
· Hold a Qualified teacher Status (QTS)
· Experienced in teaching KS3 and KS4 schools
· Strong Classroom management
· Good communication
· Have a valid DBS check or willing to process one with ourselves
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** Up to £125 referral scheme (uncapped)*
** FREE/heavily reduced CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, Mental Wellbeing of Children certification, Coaching & Mentoring course etc.
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Opportunities to progress in your career
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office.