Supply SEN Teaching Assistant – Warwickshire – September
Locations: Warwick, Nuneaton, Rugby, Coleshill, Meriden, Stratford-upon-Avon, Leamington Spa, Bedworth, Kenilworth and other surrounding areas.
In preparation for the new academic year and to fulfil the demand for daily and short term cover, we are now recruiting enthusiastic, caring, resilient and reliable Teaching Assistants for SEN Schools across Warwickshire.
You MUST be able to commute to Warwickshire on a regular basis.
Whether you are a Teaching Assistant who is available part time or full time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced friendly consultant will be committed in finding you supply work to suit your needs! We welcome applications from qualified Teaching Assistants or those with child related experience.
Register your interest today by calling Elle from the Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if your preference is for a long term/permanent position, register with us to be kept up to date with new vacancies. Many of which are EXCLUSIVE to us so you will not hear about these positions through other agencies!
Ideal Candidate will:
· Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification would be advantageous
· Have a minimum of 3 months experience working in an education setting, working with students with Special Educational Needs – Especially Autism (ASD), and Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD).
· Have experience using communication methods; such as British Sign Language (BSL) and Makaton would be desirable
· Have an enhanced DBS certificate registered to the update service or willing to pay and apply for a new certificate
· Have the ability to tailor their skills to meet the needs of each individual child
· Be kind, caring and patient when dealing with children who require specialist support
What to do next?
Register your interest with Twenty4Seven Education today by contacting Elle from our Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 or e-mail an up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
Key Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· FREE Safeguarding Training
· £100 For All Referral Scheme
· Early notification of Training/Courses/Workshops
· FREE or heavily discounted CPD Courses (Level 2 TA Course, BSL Certification, Mental Wellbeing of Children Certification and Paediatric First Aid Course)
· Minimal Administration
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.