Health and Social Care Teacher
Twenty4Seven education are currently seeking Health and Social Care Teacher to begin in September in a full time position. This fantastic opportunity is based in Birmingham where you’ll be expected to engage with key stages 3 to key stage 5. You will be expected to engage within a classroom of key stage 3 to key stage 5. The right candidate will have extensive knowledge around Health and Social and preferably have some experience. This role is perfect for either Newly Qualified Teachers or experienced. You must be engaging and have great classroom management skills.
About the role:
· You will be teaching Health and Social care to students up to a Level 3 BTEC standard
· The school Is high achieving and has an Ofsted rating of ‘Outstanding’ therefore you will be working with a successful school so making an impression and working hard to get students to achieve is vital
· Must be able to create a positive atmosphere and get the students around you engaged in the lesson and make positive improvements in their learning
· Enhanced DBS
· Two professional references
· A right to work in the UK
· Ideally experience working with key stages 3 to key stage 5
· Good knowledge around Health and Social Care.
Twenty4Seven education can offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Your own personal consultant
· No need for time sheets
· Email/SMS booking confirmation
Does this sound like your next Health and Social Teacher role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!