Teaching Assistant – Redditch – September 2021
Starting in September 2021, this exciting role as either a part time or full time Teaching Assistant is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to brighten students learning environment. Here you will be required to assist to support students with SEND at key stage 3 & 4.
This position is open for those with experience of supporting students with SEND. You must be confident in planning and delivering small literacy and reading interventions to students with SEND.
As a teacher you will have:
– A motivated attitude when it comes to organising and delivering engaging small literacy and reading interventions.
– Be a team player.
– Understand and identify priorities
– Liaise with teaching staff.
– Be able to maintain a great working environment and relationships with students to encourage them to get the most out of the planned lessons.
– Excellent organisational skills.
– You must have experience working with students with SEND at Key Stages 3 & 4
Does this sound like your next Teaching Assistant role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to email@example.com to be called immediately!