Experienced Teaching Assistant
**Location: Rhondda Cynon Taf
**Minimum of 1-year experience within education
**Level 3 Childcare or equivalent desirable
Twenty4Seven Education is delighted to be working alongside this joyful and modern primary school located in Rhondda Cynon Taf. They are looking for an experienced and hard-working teaching assistant to work within their team of staff working to support the classroom teacher and work with the children to help them develop and grow in the best way possible.
The school provides a rich and varied curriculum and is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable learning environment where every child is able to access and enjoy learning activities. The school is run by a dedicated and positive team of staff who work together to create a welcoming learning environment that allows the children to take pride in their learning. The school encourages their pupils to get involved in extra curriculum activities to develop socially and personally. They are looking for a teaching assistant who will bring a passion for learning and will be a positive and supportive role model for the children.
The successful candidate will work on weekdays during term times from 8:30-15:30. The main roles will be working as a general teaching assistant within the classroom assisting the teacher as well as occasionally taking small groups of children to complete set learning activities.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Supervise and provide support for the pupils within the classroom
- Assist the development of individuals in both an academic and personal capacity
- Get to know the pupils and develop methods for supporting them within the classroom
- Provide feedback to pupils to assist their development under the guidance of the teacher
- Assist the classroom teacher with planning and deliverance of learning activities
- Discuss and put into action strategies to support pupils with the teacher
- Promote good pupil behaviour and deal with conflict promptly
The successful candidate:
- Will be kind, passionate, and approachable
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will have an understanding of Mathematics
- Will be able to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities set by the teacher
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of relevant experience
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are also desirable but not essential
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.