Foundation Phase SEN TA
Twenty4Seven Education is working alongside an inviting and modern primary school in a residential area near Caerphilly seeking a one-to-one Teaching Assistant. The school is seeking an enthusiastic and caring TA to work with a pupil with SEN within the foundation phase.
This English-medium setting has been recently built with an intake of approximately 45 pupils per year group. They take pride in their community feel, as well as their balanced and inclusive curriculum and the quality of pastoral care offered, and are looking for a Teaching Assistant that embodies these ideals. The school prides itself on providing resources and teaching that create a stimulating and enjoyable learning environment for all of its pupils. They are dedicated to equipping their pupils with the tools needed to develop academically, socially, and personally. The school is run by a team of dedicated staff who work together to build an educational setting that they are proud of and that the pupil can gain the confidence and skills they need for their futures.
From September 2022 to March 2023 the successful candidate will be given a fixed term with the possibility to become a permanent member of staff. This is a term-time role from 8:30 to 15:30 on weekdays excluding school holidays. The successful candidate will work on a one-to-one basis supporting a foundation phase pupil with Global Delay.
- The Key responsibilities will include:
- Working one-to-one with a pupil with Global Delay.
- Assisting the one-to-one pupil in accessing the curriculum.
- Assisting the one-to-one pupil in day-to-day school life.
- Supporting the classroom teacher.
The successful candidate:
- Will be compassionate, dedicated, and passionate
- Will have a good command of the English language.
- Will have an understanding of how to support children with SEND.
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of experience working in an educational setting
- Teaching assistant qualifications are also desirable but not essential.
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty 4 Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.