KS1 Teaching Assistant
Twenty4Seven Education is thrilled to be working alongside an inviting and enthusiastic primary school located in Bridgend. They are looking for a hard-working and passionate Teaching Assistant to work as a full-time general teaching assistant with some 1:1 work.
The school is dedicated to providing an enjoyable and stimulating learning environment to encourage academic and personal development within their pupils. The school is dedicated to providing its students with a stimulating and enjoyable curriculum that helps the children grow academically socially and personally. The school is run by a dedicated team of staff who work to create a friendly and welcoming environment that the pupils can take pride in. The school prides itself on its ability to meet its pupil’s individual needs and develop each unique set of skills that they bring to the school. They are looking for a dedicated and passionate teacher who will help support and develop the children’s personalities and academic skills. The successful candidate will be working among a team of dedicated staff to continue the enthusiastic style of teaching the school prides itself on.
This role is a full-time position starting in September. The successful candidate will be working term-time from 8:30 to 15:30 on weekdays. The main role will be a general teaching assistant within the KS1 classrooms as well as some 1:1 work.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will
- Supervise and provide support for the pupils within the classroom
- Assist the development of individuals in both an academic and personal capacity
- Get to know the pupils and develop methods for supporting them within the classroom
- Provide feedback to pupils to assist their development under the guidance of the teacher
- Assist the classroom teacher with planning and deliverance of learning activities
- Discuss and put into action strategies to support pupils with the teacher
- Promote good pupil behaviour and deal with conflict promptly
The successful candidate:
- Will be patient, enthusiastic, and approachable
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will be able to plan and perform learning activities
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of experience working with children
- Level 3 childcare or equivalent will is desirable
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty 4 Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.