Twenty4Seven Education are currently looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work in two-form entry Primary school in Newport.
The position is to work in a year 5 class full time as a general teaching assistant, supporting the class teacher and children to achieve the best outcomes. The school is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and proactive teaching assistant to join their friendly KS2 team.
You will work with the classroom teacher to support the learning for the pupils in the year 5 class. You will be required to engage the children in group activities, as well as assist with general classroom duties.
Experience in supporting KS2 pupils would be beneficial.
Desirable skills –
- A good standard of general education (ie. NVQ level 2 or equivalent)
- Experience of working with young people
- Basic understanding of child development and learning
- Be Creative, Fun and engaging
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of relevant policies/codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation
The school is looking to appoint the right candidate into the school to start on 28 March 2022. This job role is a temporary long term position. However, in some cases a permanent contract can arise at a later date.
Twenty 4 Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
To find out more about the job role please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or call on 02921602662.