Primary Teaching Assistant – Newport
We are actively working to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work in a Primary School located in Newport. This position is full time and due to commence September 2022. The successful candidate will be working primarily with the Foundation Phase team doing both 1:1 and small group work.
Within the role you are required to:
• Support children in their learning opportunities
• Ensure children are engaging in their learning
• Have the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Support the teacher with planning and assessment and preparing of resources
Skills and attributes:
• Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C and above
• Have an appropriate NVQ or equivalent qualification
• Foster positive relationships with colleagues, children, and parents.
• Confident and positive approach to working with children.
• Have a passion for education
• A current DBS registered with the update Service
By registering with us, you will access:
• A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
• ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonuses (uncapped)
• Opportunity to extend your professional development with a variety of free and discounted accredited CPD courses
• Competitive rates of pay (PAYE)
We at Twenty4seven Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
To find out more, please do not hesitate to contact us.