Twenty4Seven Education are looking for sports specialists to assist in both primary and secondary schools across Newport. A great attitude and an interest in sport and fitness is a must and sports related degrees and qualifications are beneficial. If you have a keen passion for sports such as football, athletics, netball and rugby – this could be for you!
You will benefit from working directly under the class teacher giving you the opportunity to gain the knowledge and skill to lead a future in the education sector.
- Supporting students 1:1 and in small groups
- Assessing pupils levels and ability
- Adapting work based on students’ needs and abilities
- Behaviour management
- Ensuring the schools ethos and policies are being implemented
- Liaising with parents and carers
- Keen interest in sport
- Passionate about working with children
- Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
- Interested in working in a busy environment
- Committed and resilient
These positions are both full time or part time, short or long term and can be flexibly worked around university or other commitments if required.
We at Twenty4Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.
This advert is for temporary positions. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to Darcy contact on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02921602662.