**Full-time, Fixed term
**3 Months minimum of relevant experience
Twenty4Seven Education is delighted to be working alongside this Wonderful and inviting Primary school located in a residential area near Caerphilly. They are looking for a joyful and passionate Teaching Assistant to work in their reception class supporting the classroom teacher and helping the pupils develop and grow.
The school is run by a passionate and dedicated team of staff who work together to create an educational environment that their pupils can be proud of. The school works to inspire their pupils with their own passion for learning and their invigorating and stimulating curriculum. As the pupils develop the school works to provide them with an array of rich and diverse learning experiences and activities making school fun and welcoming. They are looking for a joyful Teaching Assistant who will work within their reception and become a supportive and joyful presence within the classroom and school.
The successful candidates will be working as soon as possible and continue through to the end of the academic year, with the possibility of this becoming permanent. They will be working term-time from 8:30 to 15:30 on weekdays.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Assist the pupils in accessing the curriculum
- Assist the pupils in making progress academically, socially, and personally
- Get to know the pupil and learn how to support them further in the best way possible
- Ensure the pupil’s safety and supervise and assist their access to learning activities
- Support the classroom teacher and work with small groups of pupils
The successful candidate:
- Will be joyful, approachable, and passionate
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will be able to implement and adapt learning activities
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of child-related experience
- Teaching assistant qualifications are also desirable but not essential
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.