**Minimum of 3 months relevant experience required
Twenty4Seven Education is thrilled to be working alongside this welcoming and modern primary school located in a residential area in Caerphilly. They are looking for an enthusiastic and joyful Teaching Assistant to work with their team of staff to create a happy and stimulating classroom environment.
The school works to create a welcoming and happy environment where pupils feel confident to develop and push themselves to become more active and passionate learners. The school is run by a dedicated team of staff who work together to create a stimulating environment where both pupils and staff grow and develop their skills creating an ever-evolving and developing learning environment. They are looking for a full-time general teaching assistant who will continue this dedication to education and will prove to be a cheerful and welcoming presence within the classroom and school.
The successful candidate will work full-time within the school with the possibility to become a permanent member of staff. This is a term-time role and will be from 8:30 to 15:30 on weekdays excluding school holidays. The successful candidate will work within the classroom as a general teaching assistant helping the classroom teacher to prepare and complete learning activities as well as occasionally taking small groups of children to concentrate on a set activity.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the pupils with accessing the curriculum
- Assisting the pupils with developing academically, socially and personally
- Support the classroom teacher
- Work with small groups of pupils working on set activities
- Assist in preparing and completing learning activities
The successful candidate:
- Will be kind, dedicated, and passionate
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will have 3 months of relevant childcare experience
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are also desirable but not required.
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty 4 Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.