We are currently working with an Estyn rated ‘Excellent’ School in Newport who are looking for a passionate Teaching assistant to join their Foundation Phase team.
This thriving Primary School has a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role as a General Teaching Assistant, starting immediately & working within the Reception class. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within the foundation phase, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
- Teaching Assistant – Foundation Phase
- Two form entry Primary School
- ‘Excellent’ Estyn Report
- Supportive SLT and regular CPD
- 08:30 – 15:30
- £60 – £75 per day (PAYE)
- Bachelor’s Degree – desirable
- Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
We at Twenty4Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.
This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact us on: email@example.com or call 02921602662.