Twenty4Seven is currently shortlisting for a Teacher of Welsh vacancy within a Secondary School in Newport. If you are a qualified Welsh specialist and hold either QTS or a post-compulsory qualification, then we would love to hear from you. We would also encourage applications from any qualified teacher whose second subject is Welsh. This position is for September 2022 however the start date could be brought forward for the right candidate.
This is a full-time position for the full academic year, teaching KS3 & 4 within a high-performing school, which aims to deliver quality learning experiences to all its pupils. The person specification for this role recommends a determined and passionate Teacher of Welsh with the ability to develop, encourage and inspire learning at their core.
The successful candidate will:
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment while maintaining discipline.
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater to all student ability ranges.
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development.
- Coordinate activities and resources within the welsh department and support colleagues within the department.
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents and manage effectively the learning and teaching of individual pupils, groups and classes.
Twenty 4 Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
To find out more about the job role please do not hesitate to contact Darcy McDermott at email@example.com or call 02921602662.