Twenty4Seven Education is looking for a passionate and experienced Welsh Teacher to work in this lovely secondary school located in Newport. The school are looking for a Welsh Teacher to join their incredible team of staff.
The successful candidate will be providing enjoyable and engaging lessons to pupils in KS3+KS4 providing a full range of lessons and activities. You will be planning lessons and following the curriculum providing support to pupils and creating a welcoming learning environment for all.
What do you need?
· Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Experienced in teaching KS3 and KS4 schools
· Strong Classroom management
· Good communication
· Have a valid DBS check or are willing to process one with ourselves
What we are looking for:
· Real passion for education and learning
· Adaptable and reliable
· Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching
· Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; references will be required to confirm this.
The key benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
· Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses
· Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date
copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment
process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and
to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education,
please still contact your local Birmingham office for a confidential discussion on your
career and different opportunities that are available