Contract: Full time, permanent
Twenty 4 Seven Education are seeking to appoint a enthusiastic administrator to join our client school in based in Slough. The ideal candidate will have a to manage the selection and administrative procedures for Year 7 admissions to the school and other year groups in KS3 and KS4.
The ideal candidate will:
· Liaise with admissions officers for the Slough consortium of grammar schools to ensure a common approach to the administration of the admissions process and communication with parents.
· Organise the 11+ testing procedures in line with the agreed policies of the Slough consortium of grammar schools.
· Liaise with the 11+ test provider to ensure efficient and effective administration of the testing process.
· Liaise with the Local Authority admissions team to ensure that all necessary information regarding test results are supplied as required.
· Manage the process of communicating offers of places for admission in Year 7 to parents.
· Maintain waiting lists of applicants and communicate with parents as places arise.
· Respond to questions and matters raised by parents via telephone or in person.
· Assist in preparation for Open evening and organise Open Mornings/tours of school.
· Respond to applications for in-year admissions and communicate appropriately with parents.
· Organise the process of testing in-year applicants, liaising with faculty heads as appropriate.
· Produce and give invigilation training to invigilators for the 11+ each year.
· Invigilate 11+ exams and in-year admission exams.
· Liaise with 11+ test provider regarding marking and results.
· Update SIMS records with details of students joining the school and liaise with the Data Manager about students joining and leaving the school.
· Liaise with feeder primary schools to ensure that there is efficient transfer of information about students joining the school.
· Liaise with the previous schools of students joining above Year 7 to ensure efficient transfer of record and other appropriate information.
· Visit Primary schools as part of the overall year 7 admissions process.
· Attend school-based open events to discuss admissions arrangements with parents.
· Provide the headteacher and governors with appropriate and timely information regarding testing and applications.
· Assist in the production of the school prospectus.
· Provide administration support to the Appeals process and with the ‘on the day’ arrangements.
· Liaise with the Appeal Clerk on all aspects of the appeals.
· Manage admissions webpage on school website.
· Assist with the organisation of Year 7 induction evening and induction day.
· Organise and liaise with Heads of Learning the induction of any students joining part way
A warm and vibrant atmosphere built on an ethos of mutual trust, high academic standards and a commitment to nurturing and developing every individual student. The school’s success is built on genuine collaboration and partnership between governors, staff, pupils and parents; a partnership which has great aspirations for every child. As Ofsted said in their verbal feedback the teachers are ‘enthusiastic, passionate and inspirational’.
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 For All Referral Scheme – £100 for referrer and £100 for referred candidate (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, British Sign Language certification, Mental wellbeing of children certification and Paediatric first aid
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks