*£150-£210 a day*
Are looking to challenge yourself? To teach an excellent school of talented and eager students?
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate English teacher in an exceptional secondary school based in the Kingston area.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have the ability to plan and conduct interesting and engaging lesson plans at KS3, GCSE and A-Level
· Be able to inspire and motivate pupils to work to the best of their ability
· Have brilliant organisational skills, excellent administrative skills and be ICT literate.
· Compassionate and caring, with a want to improve not just the pupils but also the school itself.
· Be able to communicate effectively and concisely, through both oral and written mediums, with a variety of audiences
· Be a team player with an enthusiastic and energetic to life.
· Degree in relevant subject.
· A post-graduate teaching qualification.
· Evidence of relevant experience and professional development.
Twenty4Seven Education offers:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Regular and local work in Secondary Schools covering various subjects at KS3-KS4 level
· Friendly and dedicated consultant
· Immediate start
· £100 refer a friend scheme (uncapped)*
· Less admin as there are no timesheets
· Access to free CPD training
T4S Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).