Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Birmingham – ASAP Start
Twenty4Seven Education is looking for a Graduate who is looking to start a career in
We are a vibrant business looking for hard-working, ambitious and forward-thinking
individuals to join our team and support the culture moving forward.
Twenty4Seven works within the Education Sector and places Teachers, TA’s, cover
supervisors among a variety of other roles in schools. Whether that be permanent or
temporary positions, we offer our clients excellent customer service throughout.
Being a Graduate recruitment consultant, you will be on our fast-track scheme to Senior
Consultant. You will be provided with Training and once targets are hit you will accelerate
through the ranks.
Your initial duties will include:
· Posting job adverts on various job boards.
· Talking with candidates on the phone about positions within local schools.
· Interviewing candidates
· Supporting compliance duties: Candidate documents, reference checks and vetting.
· Attending university fairs and network events
· Keeping regular contact with temporary workers and candidates looking for
Recruitment Consultant additional duties:
· Business Development through calls and meetings.
· Negotiating fees
· Account managing clients.
· Building a reputation within the market
· Strong Work ethic
· University Degree
· Excellent Communication skills
· Good level of education
· Enthusiastic and highly motivated
· Good organisational skills
· Hunger to learn.
· Prior sales experience is an advantage.
· Be able to travel to and from our Birmingham office
· £20 – 25k plus uncapped commission
· Excellent career progression
· City Centre office
· Monthly and annual incentives
· Future Flexible working opportunities.
· Accelerated performance-based promotion
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply, we look forward to hearing from