Pay: £60 – £80 per day
Start Date: January 2022
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new and exciting role? Do you want to make a positive impact on young students lives? Are you available full time?
If the answer is YES, then this could be the position for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring higher level teaching assistant to work with KS3 and KS4 students. This position is based in a school in Thanet that aims to allow every student to gain life skills and qualifications that will allow them to lead happy and fulfilled lives.
· The ability to work 5 days a week during term time
· Must be kind, caring and compassionate
· Able to work 1:1 with students aged 11-18 years old
· A can-do attitude
· Must be flexible and able to work with students from all backgrounds
· 1 years’ experience working in an education environment
· Education related qualifications
· Degree educated
· Experience working with SEN students
· Competitive rate of pay
· Excellent department and team to work with
· Career progression and development opportunities
If this sounds like the position for you then please contact Danielle at Twenty4seven education.