KS2 Teachers wanted!
Our forever growing demand for primary teachers in Worcestershire and surrounding areas. If you are experienced in KS2 and are looking for flexible and rewarding work that provide lots of opportunities then keep reading!
• QTS in Primary Education
• Experience in working alongside children in a Primary setting
• Have at least two education-based references from your most recent employer(s)
• Child workforce DBS, advised to be put on the update service
Why work alongside Twenty 4 Seven:
• Competitive pay
• Paid weekly
• Choose when you want to work, flexibility around your current commitments!
• Your very own dedicated consultant, contactable 24/7
• £50 recommended a colleague bonus!
If you would like to discuss this role or any others that we have available, do not hesitate to get in touch by calling the Worcester Branch on (phone number removed) or apply now with a up-to-date CV.
Twenty 4 Seven is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.