KS2 Teacher- Full-Time- long-term- Starting ASAP
Pay: £120-£170 a day
We are currently working with a primary school situated in Sittingbourne. An amazing opportunity has arisen for a year KS2 teacher. We are looking for passionate teacher to join us on a long-term supply basis.
The ideal teacher must be able to demonstrate a high standard of classroom practice with creative ideas. You will have the drive to help all pupils succeed and be a team player with excellent communication skills. If you are looking for more of a permanent role, we at Twenty4seven can help you find this at a later date. Previous experience is preferred but not essential, so if you are interested in a new change or challenge this could be the new opportunity for you.
Required Skills and Experience:
· A relevant teaching qualification with QTS
· Previous experience of teaching in a Primary School (in the UK or a British school abroad)
· Previous experience of teaching the national curriculum
· A fully enhanced child workforce DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for one)
What we offer
· Dedicated and friendly personal consultant, available 24/7
· Variety of contacts available, from daily, temp or long-term positions
· Competitive rates of pay
· Up to £100 referral scheme
· Career development with training courses available
If you’re interested in joining us, then apply with an up-to-date CV. A consultant will be in touch with you shortly to arrange the next steps for the recruitment process. Once all relevant recruitment processes have been complete, if successful you be required to attend an online interview and carry out the relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form. If this job isn’t the right fit for you, we still have other amazing job opportunities with various other local schools, don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01843264560