Learning Support Assistant (Behaviour Base)
**ASAP Start, Fulltime
**experience in similar roles required
Twenty4Seven Education is looking for a passionate caring and experienced teaching assistant to work in this lovely primary school located in a residential area of Cardiff. They will work in the schools’ behavior base working with pupils with behaviour difficulties and supporting them in their daily school life.
The school provides itself on creating a safe, caring, and nurturing environment. They strive to provide all students with an enriching learning environment where they can develop their inquisitive and creative personalities. The school is part of a tight-knit community and listens to both the parents and pupils to help shape the way they approach education and provide a learning environment they can all take pride in. They are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to join their behaviour base and provide a fun and passionate approach to learning. The successful candidate will become part of the team of staff who are dedicated to helping children develop academically, socially, and personally.
The successful candidate will begin working as soon as possible working till the end of the academic year with the possibility of this becoming permanent. They will be working term time on weekdays from 8:30 to 15:30. They will be working as a learning support assistant and will work supporting pupils in their day to day school life and help them develop academically socially and personally.
As an LSA you will:
- Work one-to-one with a pupil within the behaviour base
- Assist the pupils in accessing the curriculum
- Assist the pupils in making progress academically, socially, and personally
- Get to know the pupil and learn how to support them further
- Work with the pupil and teacher to plan and put into action systems to help the pupil
- Get stuck in and explore the world with pupils making a fun and enjoyable learning experience
The successful candidate
- Will be patient, enthusiastic, and approachable
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have an understanding of how to support children with SEN
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will be comfortable and have experience looking after early years pupils
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty 4 Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.