Looking to work in an exceptional secondary school with compassionate and engaging staff?
Want to genuinely make a difference to the pupils you teach?
Well, this opportunity in the Greenwich area might be just the one for you.
We are looking for a Maths teacher with experience working with SEN.
The ideal candidate will:
· Can plan and conduct engaging and inclusive lesson plans at KS3, GCSE and A-Level
· Be able to inspire and motivate pupils of all varieties to work to the best of their ability
· Have outstanding organisational skills, excellent administrative ability and be ICT literate.
· Compassionate and patient, with a want to truly help and engage these children.
· Be able to communicate clearly and reassuringly, through both oral and written mediums, with a variety of audiences
· Want to be a part of a close team with a need to help.
· Degree in relevant subject.
· A post-graduate teaching qualification.
· Evidence of relevant experience and professional development.
· Experience with working in SEN.
Twenty4Seven Education offers:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Regular and local work in Secondary Schools covering various subjects at KS3-KS4 level
· Friendly and dedicated consultant
· Immediate start
· £100 refer a friend scheme (uncapped)*
· Less admin as there are no timesheets
· Access to free CPD training
T4S Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).