Location:CT13, Sandwich, Kent
Salary/Rate:£14,000 – /annum Pro rata ( £26,000 to £42,000)
Twenty 4 Seven Education are now recruiting for an enthusiastic and passionate Teacher of MFL for a high achieving Secondary School in Kent.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic member of staff to join a highly successful MFL Department from January 2022. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a talented and passionate teacher of Languages specialising in French.
We would welcome applications from candidates who:
- are enthusiastic and passionate teachers of MFL and who can teach Key Stage 3 and beyond.
- are committed to high-quality planning and creative teaching and learning
- understand the importance of ongoing assessment and feedback to facilitate continuous progress
- The successful candidate being able to teach Spanish in addition would be an advantage, but not essential.
The School offers:
- A friendly, vibrant, caring school
- An enterprising and ‘can do’ ethos where initiative and innovation are warmly embraced
- excellent, up to date resources and high quality CPD opportunities.
- a wide range of modern and unique facilities.
- At least 6 months class-based experience teaching French
- Excellent communication skills
- Ready to start in January
For more information on this post, or to apply please use the below link or contact Tim McArthur at Twenty 4 Seven Education. (01843 264560)