Primary School Supply Teacher – Malvern
On behalf of a ‘Good’ primary school in Malvern, T4S are looking for primary supply teaching staff. We are looking for teachers who are happy to work as supply teachers on a day-to-day basis, short term, and longer-term placements should the need arise.
• Hold UK recognised QTS – Fully Qualified Teacher or Newly Qualified Teacher
• 2 references
• An up-to-date CV
• A child workforce DBS on the update service – T4S can help you apply for one if needed!
Our Schools Want Teachers Who:
• Have a positive outlook
• Ability to encourage a happy learning environment
• Ability to create good professional relationships with staff and students
In Return You Will Get:
• Your own specialist consultant committed to providing you the best experience
• Competitive daily pay; based on qualification, experience and role requirements
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (up to £250* per person)
• Access to free teacher training development
If you are looking for more flexible work where you can manage your own work schedule around other commitments, want to take a step back from full time teacher or want to experience different schools this is a great opportunity to do that!
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in (or any other roles) please apply with an up-to-date CV or give Charlotte a call. We look forward to speaking to you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. T4S are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.