An inclusive and creative SEN school located in Bromsgrove are seeking to appoint a Special Educational Needs Teacher with experience teaching secondary aged students with severe learning difficulties (SLD) or complex needs. This is an exciting role due to commence as soon as possible until the end of the academic year. Although this is initially a temporary role, a permanent contract is available from September for the right person.
This School is a special school for young people between primary and secondary age who experience profound learning difficulties and complex needs. They are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and compassionate teacher to come on board and join their hard working SEN team.
- You will need to have previous experience of working within SEN (ideally within SLD/complex needs/ ASD).
- Secondary SLD teaching experience
- You will need to have experience with PECs or MAKATON
- You will make use of symbols and structure lessons with exciting content
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team.
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children.
The key benefits for working with us are:
- Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Up to £125 referral scheme*
- CPD courses
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
If you are interested in the role and would like more information, contact us today. Alternatively, click ‘Apply’ with a copy of your CV.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.