Pay: £20,000 – £60,000
Start date: January
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and open-minded Maths Teacher to join a friendly, distinctive school. You must have a keen interest in encouraging and assisting students to achieve personal, social, and academic excellence. You must be able to demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge. You must be able to plan and teach well-structured lessons, adapting teaching to respond to strengths and needs of all students.
· Ability to prioritise work
· Ability to communicate with a wide range of people
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Degree Level in a related subject
· Strong track record of results
· Degree in Mathematics
· Competitive rate of pay
· Career progression and development opportunities
· Excellent department and team to work with
The Salary ranges from £20,000 – £60,000
If this sounds like the position for you, or you would like some more information the please contact Danielle at Twenty4seven Education on 01843 264560.