Location – Margate
Salary- KR3- (Pro Rata)
Starting ASAP! This exciting role as a Teaching Assistant has become available for someone who has got a passion to raise aspirations and engage with young people within an education setting. You will be required to work with students in Key stage 1.
This school is a vibrant, stimulating community which pupils and staff value themselves and others. This school are seeking someone to bring a positive attitude, someone flexible and reliable. Safeguarding is a big commitment at this school, so ideally someone who’s got a good idea of procedures when a safeguarding concern comes to light.
As a Teaching Assistant you will have:
– A motivated attitude when it comes to organising and delivering engaging lessons.
– Be a team player.
– Be able to maintain a great working environment and relationships with students to encourage them to get the most out of the planned lessons.
– Excellent organisational skills.
– The ideal candidate will have a relevant NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
– Confident when it comes to young people with challenging behaviour.
– This is an excellent opportunity to join the teaching faculty in a primary school in Thanet. You will be gaining extraordinary experience in applying a wide range of teaching methods, aids and approaches to bring out the best in every pupil.
Does this sound like your next Teaching Assistant role or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Thanet & Kent then please call Tim at Twenty4seven Education today on 01843 264560 or email your CV direct to Tim@twenty4seveneducation.com.