Year 1 Teaching Assistant – Kidderminster
KS1 (1:1 Support)
Required to start ASAP
We are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a child in year 1 to start ASAP and is full time on an ongoing contract. The role is based in a mainstream school but will require you to work on a 1:1 basis with a child who displays challenging behaviours so experience in a similar role would be ideal.
You must be reliable and enthusiastic to work within education to be considered for this role. You will have determination and commitment to succeed in delivering exciting and creative learning experiences for children, while being a dedicated member of this supportive team.
Successful candidates will have:
- Teaching Assistant or education experience
- An enthusiastic approach to learning
- A positive attitude
- Great communication skills
Twenty4Seven Education offer:
- Market leading rates of pay
- A variety of CPD and online training courses to further develop your career
- A fantastic referral scheme
- A dedicated personal consultant amongst a team of friendly consultants who will advise and guide you along the way
We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs. Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV or for more information about the role and school call Charlotte today!
Recommend a friend to Twenty4Seven Education, you will receive a referral bonus of up to £125.