We are seeking individuals to work as an Exam Invigilator in a number of Secondary Schools in Newport from April 2022.
The invigilator role will be on a casual basis to assist with examination supervision throughout busy exam periods. There is flexibility on the number of hours worked to suit the individual invigilator. You will join a friendly and supportive team of experienced exam invigilators and exam assistants including a lead invigilator who will be in charge of the exams process.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Supervise Students
- Respond to questions, generally assist students to undertake set activities
- Assist with setting up examination venues (arranging tables, laying out equipment and examination papers)
- Distribute and collect examination papers/scripts/materials from candidates at the start and end of exams
- Ensure that the Examination Room is conducive to examination conditions and minimise distractions
- Supervise the entry and exit of candidates to and from the Examination Room
- Ensure that examinations begin and end on time as scheduled
- Deal sensitively with candidates who have special arrangements
- Uphold standards of behaviour in the classroom this is a key role in supporting the day-to-day running
We at Twenty4Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact Darcy on: email@example.com or call 02921602662.