Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £60- £80 per day
An exciting opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to support students who have social, emotional, and mental health difficulties and assist them to develop their skills and behaviours. This is a rewarding opportunity that requires you to think outside of the box, bring creativity and enthusiasm whilst being a great role model to the students. The school aims to model good behaviour and encourages positive reinforcement. No experience is needed, just a passion to help students excel.
· The ability to work 5 days a week
· Must be kind, caring and compassionate
· Able to work 1:1 with students aged 5-18 years old
· A can-do attitude
· Must be flexible and able to work with students from all backgrounds
· 1 years’ experience working in an education environment
· Education related qualifications
· Experience working with SEN students
· Competitive rate of pay
· On the job training
· Excellent department and team to work with
· Career progression and development opportunities
If you think this may be the position for you or have any questions, then please contact Danielle at Twenty4Seven Education.