Full Time Cover Supervisor – ASAP – Rugby
Do you want to gain valuable hands on experience in a Good Ofsted rated Secondary School?
We have a partnership school in Rugby who are seeking a full time Cover Supervisor to join them ASAP for an ongoing role. You do not need a qualification for this role but the ideal Cover Supervisor candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, a firm and confident manner and be committed to delivering quality teaching and learning.
This vibrant school offers both its students and staff a positive climate for learning and it has an ever-growing reputation within the local community.
The position consists of delivering a variable timetable of already planned lessons and prepared teaching tasks across classes in different year groups and abilities. Any successful candidate will need to be both adaptable and confident.
As a Twenty 4 Seven Education Cover Supervisor, you will have:
– Promote good behaviour by demonstrating excellent behaviour management skills
– Support pupils in their learning including those with additional educational needs
– Be positive, pro-active, reliable and resilient
– Have good organisation and communication skills
– Hold a current Enhanced DBS that is registered with the Update Service or to be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied)
We can offer…
– A tailored approach to ensure that your requirements and strengths come to the fore allowing you to excel as a Cover Supervisor
– Competitive rates of pay
– A designated and dedicated Consultant who has a strong working relationship with schools in your area
– Excellent rates of pay
– Refer a friend scheme – £100 per referral (not capped)
– Access to CPD opportunities
If you would like to register with Twenty 4 Seven Education for any day to day, short term or long term work please call Katie on 0121 817 0400 or apply to this advert with your CV and we will contact you with further information about current vacancies.